If you're looking to monetize your traffic in Europe, Americas, GCC or Oceania (including islands) - drop a message to try our in-house sweeps.
Net7/ net15 terms. Personalization possibilities - exclusive pages and customized solutions.
Conversion point: credit card submit for a free trial (a streaming service behind).
Works well on push, pop, emailing, display and search traffic.
Great performance on media buying, as less exhausted geos provide great results.
Haven’t you ever bumped into a plant, mushroom, or berry and wondered if it’s edible or not? … and what to do with it?
The Forager’s Guide to Wild Foods contains all the wild foods that might be growing around your home and that you should take advantage of The most important things that you will discover inside, and that many books lack, is:
- How to correctly identify each plant;
- HUGE color pictures for each plant;
- Extra photos of the defining features of the plant;
- Distribution map - search only for plants growing in your area;
- Poisonous-Lookalike section for each plant explaining the differences you should look for;
- Medicinal properties with a section on how to use the plant as a remedy;
- How and when to harvest;
- Delicious recipes for each wild food;
With the help of Dr. Nicole Apelian we’ve written and printed a few copies of what is probably the best book has ever written: The Forager’s Guide to Wild Foods (The North American Edition) Unfortunately, the number of printed books is extremely limited, and demand is extremely high. If you want to be sure you get your own copy, please place the order now, and I will make sure to send it to you today!